Sunday 8 October 2017

Peony pink wishes


I have quite a few wedding anniversary celebrations in my family so thought I'd get ahead start so here is one of them. I coloured this fab image with promarkers in peony pink like the Sarah Bernhardt The image is from Aurora wings by Mitzi and it's so realistic.


I fussy cut the image and attached to the bottom corner of my base card.

I used the same green promarker to stamp the sentiment by the darkroom.


I finished my card with some green dew drops .



I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Simon says stamp-make a card for world card making day

creative craft cottage - pink for breast cancer awareness

crazy for challenges- make a card for world card making day

fab n funky - pretty in pink


Craft rocket - birthday or pretty in pink


Unicorn challenges - pink for breast cancer awareness


















13 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

That's a lovely stamp and beautiful Anniversary card, I haven't used my Promarkers for stamping before, guess what I will be trying out this afternoon? :)
Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the draw.
Lorraine DT

Nat said...

Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

N-Eva said...

Your card is beautiful and so elegant looking. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck . Neva

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty...love those flowers!! so elegant and lovely.
xx Karen

Wendy L said...

Delightful card, love that big flower, great design, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card and thanks so much for sharing with us at PFP hope to see you again very soon.

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful CAS card Julye. I love the pretty floral image and your colouring is perfect. Great placement of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just beautiful, Julye! Love your placement of the peonies and the dew drops are the perfect added touch. Thanks so much for joining our CAS challenge (again! YAY!) at Aurora Wings. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Elegant and lovely card, Julye! Love your overall design with the dew drops in shades of green against clean white backdrop - it helps the eyes move along from the peony blooms and upwards. Thank you for joining us for the CAS challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely card

Thank u for joining us at Craft Rocket challenges
DT Anila

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful Card. thanks for joining our challenge at Unicorn. Kitty DT

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card!! I do love those dew drops and the shade of pink you chose for your peonies is beautiful!!
I'm so sorry for being sooo late on my commenting but thank you so much for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!