Thursday 18 January 2018

Bunnies not just for Easter.

I love white on white cards and just wanted to play. I decided to take my inspiration from the weather and as it was snowing white on white was definitely order of the day.

I used a selection of dies from memory box and a diorama  that I'd made a while ago that was on my craft room windowsill.



I used  a white base card and gate fold design. I cut a window in the large section of the card  which will be the front of my card, I cut another rectangle this time in vellum and adhered it to the front of my card.


I cut several large fir trees again in white and adhered one to the back of the vellum and cut one  in half sort of and adhered these to the front of  my card.I cut some meadow grass and bunnies in various sizes and created more layers with bunnies in between the layers.
I finished the card using crafter's companion silver glitter pen which I liberally coloured  over the trees and bunnies and grass. 


I haven't added a sentiment but think this could be an early made Christmas card or perfect for a winter birthday.
I love the effect it gives when the light shines through from the back.



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-



Dream Valley - anything goes

Memory box - snow and winter

QKR - anything goes

Allsorts - no patterned papers

A bit more time to craft - anything goes

Star in my pocket - winter

Scrappyland - anything goes






4 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous white on white card Julye! I agree ... perfect Christmas card or winter birthday!

Brenda

Sherri said...

Gorgeous winter card! Love the white on white! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Awww... so cute, beautiful white creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m